We have already told you about the launch of HTC One X9 in china and now Samsung has also launched Galaxy A9 in the same market along with HTC One X9. Galaxy A9 is the top variant of Samsung Alpha series phones and has surpassed its predecessors in all aspects.
If we talk about the size and power of A9 it’s almost similar to HTC One X9 but has a slight edge. Its screen size is 6-inches, which a Super-amoles screen. The battery of Galaxy A9 is 4, 000mAh which enhance its battery life to a greater extent. Other features of Samsung Galaxy A9 are as follows:
- It has the combination of metal and curved glass just like other recently launched smartphones from Samsung.
- The fingerprint reader is also available in Samsung Galaxy A9 which is similar to that of other Samsung smartphone, like Note 5, Samsung S6 etc.
- It also has the Samsung pay option
- The WiFi options like WiFi direct, Dual band as well HotSpot is available in it
- It has USB v2 and Bluetooth v4.2
- Radio and NFC are other important features available in this smartphone
Screen size: 6-Inches
Display: 1080 Super AMOLED Screen
Battery: 4, 000mAh
Rear Camera: 13-megapixel
Front Camera: 8-megapixel
Processor: octa-core Snapdragon 620
OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
Storage: Internal memory 32GB (expandable upto 128 GB)
Weight: 200 grams
Color: Gold and White
Being equipped with all the necessary features required in a perfect smartphone, Galaxy A9 has already caught the enough user attention. Since it has been only launched in China yet, it’s anticipated that it will be launch in other regions of the globe by 2016.