Great news for all the OnePlus 2 users came yesterday when, team OnePlus announced that Oxygen OS 2.2.0 update it out. This news has been broadcasted by One Plus team on their official forum site. Helen, a staff member and Administrator of the OnePlus forum said that this roll out is incremental and may take some time to reach every device. So, all the users out there, please be patient and wait for this update to pop on your device.
What’s new in Oxygen OS 2.2.0 Update?
The new OnePlus 2 has launched in the mid of year 2015 and this is the first major update by the team. So, let’s check out what difference you will get with this update and why you should upgrade to Oxygen OS 2.2.0 from Oxygen OS 2.1.2:
- It has fixed the issue of dual SIM preference selection in the settings
- It will now support both NTFS & FAT for OTG
- Fixed the bugs of panorama & Google Camera photo sphere
- You can now adjust the screen temperature with the help of quick settings
- In launcher settings, a side search bar option has been added
- Improved security features
- Holiday wallpapers
- Other bug fixes and optimization
All in all, it’s a big holiday gift for the users of OnePlus 2 and we believe that these new features will definitely improve the overall experience of using the phone.